SELF STORAGE LEADER IN MONTGOMERY, CONROE AND NORTHWEST HOUSTON Pay Online

Montgomery Self Storage located in Northwest Houston

Our Montgomery Self Storage location at 14132 Schroeder Rd., Houston, TX 77070 is just northwest of the Willowbrook Mall area, conveniently located to Prestonwood Forest, Cypresswood and the Champion Forest communities.

 

Montgomery Self Storage Schroeder Rd Storage 77070

 

Professionally managed and locally owned since 2011

Originally Schroeder Road Self Storage, the property’s owners re-branded the location in 2014 and underwent a massive expansion and upgrade to the property that added over 8,000 square feet of new storage, completing the project in 2017. The location features a mix of climate controlled and non-climate controlled storage and offers large units with amenities such as power, lights, and high ceilings on the 2.5 acre property.

Property Manager Blake Bridges is a storage business veteran who has worked for a national chain where “managers don’t have a lot of leeway” and it can take “5 or 6 e-mails or phone calls to get an answer.” He prefers the flexibility and the trust in their managers that local ownership provides and believes the customers do too. To him it’s like “comparing McDonald’s to a 4-star restaurant.”

In his spare time, Blake enjoys restoring classic cars, with a 1970’s Chevelle being his most recent project. He has several customers who store their own classic or antique cars at the property and Blake enjoys visiting with them about their shared pastime.

Size of the property, cleanliness are the most-mentioned features

Blake says that because the office sits back a bit from Schroeder Road, many don’t realize how large the property is “even though they have been driving past it for years.” He also reports that customers like that the location is not on a freeway and often hears comments about “how large and how clean the property is.”

According to Blake, “about 10% of the customers are commercial clients such as restaurants, businesses with file storage needs, lawn care companies and general contractors who appreciate the units with the tall garage doors.” That leaves 90% who primarily have personal and residential storage needs, including a lot of teachers from Cy-Fair ISD’s Hancock Elementary, which is practically across the street.

Schroeder Road Self Storage Houston, TX 77070

 

Stop by or click to visit the property.

For directions, to see photos, read reviews from customers and view our available self-storage units, just visit our Schroeder Road property page. Blake will be happy to show you around taking all necessary precautions. You never know, you just might see a restored classic car while you’re there.